Hello Parents! I have a few important questions for you that I really want you to ponder.
- What do you want for your children?
- How can you build love, strength, respect and values into your kids?
- How do you motivate your kids to be all they can be?
Today you’re going to hear about an amazing opportunity we have as parents of youth to build a solid foundation and equip the next generation for success. I know that our lives are busy, and that’s precisely why we need to be purposeful in our parenting journey. If we aren’t intentionally building into our kids, it won’t happen. Sure, we can look for those teachable moments, and I encourage you to do so, but if we want to maximize our impact and guide our children to make godly choices, we need to do more than hope for teachable moments.
- How would you know that you maximized your impact on your family?
- What comes to mind when you think about being a successful parent?